Google
 
Web Rants Raves and Intriguing Topics

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Follow up on Stan's Car...

This is a follow-up to the prior posting Car that runs on water...

I did some more poking around and found a video of Stan's Dune Buggy that ran on water.

Here's the video. Decide for yourself...




The more I read up on this subject the more I believe that it's possible.

I'm trying to find out more information on a news broadcast I saw the other night here on Long Island. There's a guy down in Florida who is using Solar power to run Electrolysis equipment to extract Hydrogen from water.

When I first started hearing about Hydrogen Fuel Cells around 6 years ago, I kept hearing the arguement that it takes to much energy to derive hydrogen from other products. The big push then was to derive hydrogen from oil... That makes no sense to me. Water was and is the most logical product to use to derive hydrogen. As for "too much energy" to extract... Solar and wind power are free. You can't beat that kind of cost.

When I find more information on this guy down in Florida, I'll let you all know. I'm on a mission... Somehow the X-Files quote "the Truth is Out There," Seems to fit pretty well here...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home